Appointments Available 7 Days a Week
Emergency and House Calls Available
Green Shield Preferred Provider - direct billing
Great West Life Preferred Provider - direct billing
CONCUSSION MANAGEMENT - click here for fees
BASELINE ATHLETIC TESTING - click here for fees
Initial Chiropractic/Physical Therapy Visit
A thorough health history screen and a physical exam are completed.
- The physical exam consists of neurological, orthopaedic, and chiropractic testing
- Report of Findings consists of recommendations, treatment plan and a diagnosis
- After any questions are answered treatment is then performed
- Typical time required (depending on case complexity) - 1hour
Cost of Initial visit including treatment: Regular- $85 Senior/Student/Child - $65
Subsequent Chiropractic/Physical Therapy Visit
Depending on the needs and preferences of the patient, services that may be included are:
- Chiropractic adjustments and/or joint mobilization;
- Passive stretching
- Exercise prescription and other at home advice
- Electromodalties - IFC, EMS, TENS, and Russian Stimulation
- Soft Tissue Release Techniques
- Chiropractic Massage
Cost of Subsequent Visit: Regular - $38 Senior- $30 Student/ Child- $30
Med X Laser Therapy
Also known as phototherapy; low level lasers use a specific type of light to penetrate the skin’s surface and underlying tissue to stimulate the body’s natural repair process. This results in faster healing and reduced pain, swelling and inflammation.
Cost of Laser Therapy - $20
Combined with a Subsequent Chiropractic Treatment save $10
100% custom orthotics prescribed utilizing top of the line computerized gait scan equipment. This system has 4096 sensors that scan 300 times per second, allowing us to develop an orthotic based on the way your foot moves while you walk. This system considers the gait cycle while traditional methods focus on foot shape. Foam cast method also available.
Questions to ask your insurer
- Do I need a prescription from my family doctor?
- Can my orthotics be made based on a biomechanical gait scan? Or is a foam cast required?
- Can a Chiropractor dispense my orthotics? Note: Doctors of Chiropractic are trained in biomechanical assessment and examinations and certain ones are specifically trained in custom foot orthotics assessments and examinations. Our clinic’s Chiropractors are trained in this.
- What is my dollar value and percentage value of coverage for orthotics, and how often can I get them?
Cost of Examination, Assessment and Development of Orthotics - $450.
*Our practitioners are Green Shield Preferred Providers.
Registered Massage Therapy
RMT’s provide a comprehensive intervention that prevents, develops, maintains, rehabilitates or augments physical function and/or relieves pain.
Cost of Registered Massage Therapy (HST included)
90 minutes- $125.00
60 minutes- $80.00
45 minutes- $65.00
30 minutes- $50.00
Cost of Hot Stone Massage (HST included)
60 minutes- $95.00
45 minutes- $80.00
Covered by most extended health care plans. May require a prescription from your family doctor.
Please call for details as many different stockings are available.
*Additional services and products are available. Please call or email for any further questions that our website could not answer. Thank you!